Beginning on Wednesday, April 12th, UConn students in possession of Spring Concert tickets may seek a refund. Below outlines the multi-step process of how to obtain your refund. This process ensures that all students who are in possession of tickets receive an accurate and timely refund. All refunds will be issued in the form of a prepaid debit card, regardless of original payment method. Only UConn students can receive refunds.
Step 1: Complete the online form linked below to initiate the refund process. This online form needs to be completed first before any other steps in the process can more forward.
Step 2: As soon as the online form is completed please visit the Student Activities – Programs Office with your UConn Student ID and Spring Concert tickets. You must bring your physical paper tickets with you. These tickets must be surrendered to continue the refund process.
Important details to keep in mind:
- Refunds will be issued within the same limits as they were purchased. Therefore, a refund cannot exceed the parameters below:
- FLOOR: No more than two (2) tickets will be refunded per person.
- LOWER/UPPER: No more than four (4) tickets will be refunded per person.
- The number of guest tickets cannot outnumber student tickets.
- Refunds will be given for the original, face value of the tickets. Higher prices paid on third-party solicitation sites or personal exchanges will not be refunded.
- The Student Activities – Programs Office will be open from Wednesday, April 12th through Friday, April 14th from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The office will also be open from Monday, April 17th through Friday, April 21st from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily.
Step 3: When you come to the Student Activities – Programs Office, there will be forms that you will need to sign to acknowledge that your Spring Concert tickets have been surrendered to the office and confirm the value of the refund you expect to receive.
Step 4: After completing all the steps above, a refund will be processed. The prepaid debit card will come in the mail to the address you provided in Step 1. You should receive the prepaid debit card in approximately 5 – 7 business days.