Want to advertise in the Student Union Theatre before SUBOG movies?
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Review the SU Theatre Advertising Rules, located at the bottom of the page.
- Step 2: Use our PowerPoint template to create your ad.
- Step 3: Save the ad to your computer.
- Step 4: Fill out this form and upload your ad!
- Direct any questions about advertising prior to SUBOG movies to firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 486-3904.
- Advertisements must be done using the PowerPoint template.
- Advertisements will run before each movie.
- Movies are shown Thursday – Saturday in a given week.
- Advertisements must be submitted two weeks prior to their running date.
- Theatre slides must be advertising an event or service at UConn.
- Submissions will only be accepted from registered student organization and offices/departments at UConn.
- An ad can be run for a maximum of two consecutive weeks. Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.
- Only one slide is permitted per event or service.
- SUBOG is not responsible for changing content after it is submitted.
- SUBOG can decline to run an advertisements or ask for edits to be made by the sponsor.
- SUBOG will not be held liable for misuse of copyrighted images.