- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis to all UConn-Storrs undergraduate students on the first day of sales. Tickets may go on sale to other members of the UConn community on a future date at a higher per ticket rate. See the list of upcoming trips below for specific sale dates.
- Tickets will only be available ONLINE on the first day of sales. If tickets remain available, they will be able to be purchased online or at the Student Union Information Center beginning at 10am on the second day of sales.
- There is a two ticket maximum all transactions, and at least one of the tickets must be for a UConn-Storrs undergraduate student.
- Ticket availability is NOT guaranteed.
- For in-person sales, students may not line up outside before the Student Union opens in order to purchase tickets. Students may not save spaces in line for other people. SUBOG and the Student Union Staff reserve the right to distribute numbers and/or take names at their discretion to eliminate cutting of the line. Once you receive a number, you must remain in line until you have purchased your ticket(s).
- Cash, checks, HuskyBucks, credit and debit cards are accepted at the Student Union Information Center. Credit and debit cards are the only accepted forms of payment for online sales.
- Those holding a ticket assigned for UConn-Storrs undergraduate students only will be asked to show a valid UConn ID when boarding the bus for the trip, no exceptions. Guests must be accompanied by their UConn host and must have a valid form of photo identification.
- All participants must have a valid, printed ticket to get on the bus.
- If you purchased your ticket for a trip from other UConn student, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to update who will actually be attending the trip so an accurate roster of trip participants is kept.
- Participants must ride the bus roundtrip from and back to campus. Participants are not permitted to meet the group at the destination of the trip, nor stay at the destination and not ride the bus back to UConn.
- Participants must follow the Student Code of Conduct and any other local, state, and federal policies at all times.
- Participants must fill out an ‘Acknowledgement of Risk/In Case of Emergency Form’ legibly and completely prior to getting onto a bus.
- All online sales begin at 12pm (noon).
- All sales are final – there are no refunds or exchanges.
SUBOG trips will begin again in Fall 2017.