- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis to all UConn-Storrs undergraduate students on the first day of sales. Tickets will go on sale to all other students, faculty, and staff (at a non-undergraduate student rate) at a future date. See the list of upcoming trips below for specific sale dates.
- Tickets will only be available ONLINE on the first day of sales. If tickets remain available, they will be able to be purchased online or at the Student Union Information Center beginning at 10am on the second day of sales.
- There is a two ticket maximum all transactions, and at least one of the tickets must be for a UConn student, faculty or staff.
- Ticket availability is NOT guaranteed.
- For in-person sales, students may not line up outside before the Student Union opens in order to purchase tickets. Students may not save spaces in line for other people. SUBOG and the Student Union Staff reserve the right to distribute numbers and/or take names at their discretion to eliminate cutting of the line. Once you receive a number, you must remain in line until you have purchased your ticket(s).
- Cash, checks, HuskyBucks, credit and debit cards are accepted at the Student Union Information Center. Credit and debit cards are the only accepted forms of payment for online sales.
- Those holding UConn student, faculty or staff tickets will be asked to show a valid UConn ID when boarding the bus for the trip, no exceptions. Guests must be accompanied by their UConn host and must have a valid form of photo identification.
- All participants must have a valid, printed ticket to get on the bus.
- If you purchased your ticket for a trip from other UConn student, please e-mail email@example.com to update who will actually be attending the trip so an accurate roster of trip participants is kept.
- Participants must ride the bus roundtrip from and back to campus. Participants are not permitted to meet the group at the destination of the trip, nor stay at the destination and not ride the bus back to UConn.
- Participants must follow the Student Code of Conduct and any other local, state, and federal policies at all times.
- Participants must fill out an ‘Acknowledgement of Risk/In Case of Emergency Form’ legibly and completely prior to getting onto a bus.
- All online sales begin at 12pm (noon).
- All sales are final – there are no refunds or exchanges.
|SOLD OUT – Ski Butternut in Great Barrington, MA||Saturday, February 4th||From the Student Union at 7:45am
From Ski Butternut at 4pm
|$30 for UConn undergrads
$45 for guests of UConn undergrads
$40 for UConn grads, faculty and staff
$55 for guests of UConn grads, faculty and staff
|Online for UConn undergrad students on 1/23. Online and at the Info Center for all other UConn affiliates on 1/24|