If you need assistance or have questions about purchasing tickets to an upcoming SUBOG Trip, contact the Student Activities – Major Events & Programs office at 860-486-3423 or email@example.com.
Below are the policies for all SUBOG trips:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis to all UConn-Storrs undergraduate students.
- There is a two ticket purchase maximum on all transactions.
- UConn-Storrs undergraduate students must be the purchaser for all ticketed events. Details about who can use the second ticket (i.e. students, faculty, staff or guests) are event dependent. Specific event details are listed within their individual sale pages.
- Credit and debit cards are the only accepted forms of payment.
- Those holding a ticket assigned for UConn-Storrs undergraduate students only will be asked to show a valid UConn ID when boarding the bus for the trip, no exceptions. Guests must be accompanied by their UConn host and must have a valid form of photo identification.
- All participants must have a valid, printed ticket or confirmation email to get on the bus.
- If you purchased your ticket for a trip from another UConn-Storrs student, you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to update the names of who will actually be attending the trip so an accurate roster of trip participants is kept.
- Participants must ride the bus roundtrip from and back to campus. Participants are not permitted to meet the group at the destination of the trip, nor stay at the destination and not ride the bus back to UConn.
- Participants must follow the Student Code of Conduct and any other local, state, and federal policies at all times.
- Participants must fill out an ‘Activity Participation Acknowledgment and Release of Liability’ form legibly and completely prior to getting onto a bus.
- All sales are final – there are no refunds or exchanges.
Student Union Board of Governors (SUBOG)
Student Activities – Major Events & Programs Office
Hours: Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.